What is inside?
- Explain to me what is root
- Preparing Android for root
- How to root access Highscreen Easy S
- Hardreset on Highscreen Easy S. Reset Android to factory settings
How to root access Android can be obtained for free and without fraud (I recalled the dumb OneCLickroot application). This manual will help you get root on Highscreen Easy S step by step and not go crazy.
Explain to me what is root
Time is money, we won’t write what root rights are, if you read this article, then you need them. Let’s get to work.
Preparing Android for root
You need to follow the steps from the picture. And then we select 1 of the Root methods.
How to root access Highscreen Easy S
The manual will not have much text, a link to the program and a link to the instructions for the program (they decided not to do a long post), since everything is done in a couple of clicks of the mouse !.
- We pass and download the program Rootkhp.Pro 3.1 on the pc. There are a lot of good reviews about her, we will not litter this page with her description.
- We pass and read instruction on the official website. On version 3.1, it is exactly the same as on 1.6, apparently the editors on the site are full of brakes and have not updated the article. The program is universal and gets root in a couple of clicks, that is, for any supported model, you need to press the same buttons.
If nichrome didn’t work out, then there might be something wrong with your hands, in which case I recommend simply trying again or switching to the second option 🙂
- Read instruction to the program (it is for version 2.2, but nothing has changed in 2.5 in the order of actions) and do everything as there.
- Download ZYKURoot 2.5
- Runs and follow the instructions
- Profit guys!
Repost articles in social media are welcome.
Hardreset on Highscreen Easy S. Reset Android to factory settings
Short manual how to reset settings on Highscreen Easy S. Reset Android to default settings.
- Turn on USB debugging
- We connect the device to the PC
- Download ZYKUReset v. 1 launch
- Press the button Start Reset
- Receive Reset Started Notification
- Next, we are waiting for the command to restart the smartphone.
- Doing a reboot! All! Done!