What is inside?
- Explain to me what is root
- Preparing smartphone
- How to root access Itel P31
- Hardreset on the Intel P31. Reset Android to factory settings
Root on Android can be obtained without re-reading a bunch of manuals and literature, as they say without SMS and fraud. This manual will help you get root on Itel P31 step by step and not go crazy.
Explain to me what is root
Time is money, we won’t write what root rights are, if you read this article, then you need them. Let’s get to work.
You need to follow the steps from the picture. And then we select 1 of the Root methods.
How to root access Itel P31
Variant number 1
There will be little text in the instruction, only a couple of links: to the program and instructions from the developers to it, why spread a sheet of text if everything is done in a couple of clicks.
- We pass and download the program Rootkhp.Pro 3.1 on the pc. There are many good reviews about her, we will not litter this page with her description.
- We pass and read instruction on the official website. On version 3.1, it is exactly the same as on 1.6, apparently the editors on the site are full of brakes and have not updated the article. The program is universal and gets root in a couple of clicks, that is, for any supported model, you need to press the same buttons.
- That’s all, really manage in 20-30 minutes
If nichrome didn’t work out, then there might be something wrong with your hands, in which case I recommend simply trying again or switching to the second option 🙂
Variant number 2 also works
- Read instruction to the program (it is for version 2.2, but nothing has changed in 2.5 in the order of actions) and do everything as there.
- Download ZYKURoot 2.5
- Runs and follow the instructions
- Profit guys!
Repost articles in social media are welcome.
Hardreset on the Intel P31. Reset Android to factory settings
Short manual how to reset settings on Itel P31. Reset Android to default settings.
- Turn on USB debugging
- We connect the device to the PC
- Download ZYKUReset v. 1 launch
- Press the button Start Reset
- Receive Reset Started Notification
- Next, we are waiting for the command to restart the smartphone.
- Doing a reboot! All! Done!