What is inside?
- Explain to me what is root
- Preparing smartphone
- How to root access Lenovo K5 Pro
- Hardreset on Lenovo K5 Pro. Reset Android to factory settings
How to root access Android can be obtained for free and without fraud (I recalled the dumb OneCLickroot application). This manual will help you get root on Lenovo K5 Pro step by step and not go crazy.
Explain to me what is root
We will not write what root access is and what for you need it, if you are here, then you need it 100% and it is time to act. Let’s get to work.
You need to follow the steps from the picture. Next, select one of the Root methods and go.
How to root access Lenovo K5 Pro
The instruction will be very short, since there are few actions, download the program and follow the instructions.
- We pass and download the program Rootkhp.Pro 3.1 on the pc. It has been written about it on the network enough, we will not arrange for garbage in the text on this page.
- We pass and read instruction on the official website. On version 3.1, it is exactly the same as on 1.6, apparently the editors on the site are full of brakes and have not updated the article. The program is universal and gets root in a couple of clicks, that is, for any supported model, you need to press the same buttons.
If there is no result, try again or use option 2
Variant number 2 also works
- Read instruction to the program (it is for version 2.2, but nothing has changed in 2.5 in the order of actions) and do everything as there.
- Download ZYKURoot 2.5
- Runs and follow the instructions
- Profit guys!
Repost articles in social media are welcome.
Hardreset on Lenovo K5 Pro. Reset Android to factory settings
Short manual How to reset settings on Lenovo K5 Pro. Reset Android to default settings.
- Turn on USB debugging
- We connect the device to the PC
- Download ZYKUReset v. 1 launch
- Press the button Start Reset
- Receive Reset Started Notification
- Next, we are waiting for the command to restart the smartphone.
- Doing a reboot! All! Done!