What is inside?
- Explain to me what is root
- Preparing Android for root
- How to root access LYF F30C
- Hardreset onLYF F30C. Reset Android to factory settings
How to root access Android can be obtained for free and without fraud (I recalled the dumb OneCLickroot application). Today we will get How to root access LYF F30C.
Explain to me what is root
Time is money, we won’t write what root rights are, if you read this article, then you need them. It’s time to get down to business.
Preparing Android for root
To do this, perform 3 steps from the picture. Next, select one of the Root methods and go.
How to root access LYF F30C
The instruction will be very short, since there are few actions, download the program and follow the instructions.
- We pass and download the program Rootkhp.Pro 3.1 on the pc. It has been written about it on the network enough, we will not arrange for garbage in the text on this page.
- We pass and read instruction on the official website. On version 3.1, it is exactly the same as on 1.6, apparently the editors on the site are full of brakes and have not updated the article. The program is universal and gets root in a couple of clicks, that is, for any supported model, you need to press the same buttons.
If there is no result, try again or use option 2
- Read instruction to the program (it is for version 2.2, but nothing has changed in 2.5 in the order of actions) and do everything as there.
- Download ZYKURoot 2.5
- Runs and follow the instructions
- Profit guys!
Repost articles in social media are welcome.
Hardreset onLYF F30C. Reset Android to factory settings
Short manual how to reset the settings on the LYF F30C. Reset Android to default settings.
- Turn on USB debugging
- We connect the device to the PC
- Download ZYKUReset v. 1 launch
- Press the button Start Reset
- Receive Reset Started Notification
- Next, we are waiting for the command to restart the smartphone.
- Doing a reboot! All! Done!