What is inside?
- Explain to me what is root
- Preparing Android for root
- How to root access T-Mobile myTouch 2
- Hardreset on T-Mobile myTouch 2. Reset Android to factory settings
Root on Android can be obtained without re-reading a bunch of manuals and literature, as they say without SMS and fraud. Today we will get root access on T-Mobile myTouch 2.
Explain to me what is root
Time is money, we won’t write what root rights are, if you read this article, then you need them. Let’s get to work.
Preparing Android for root
To do this, perform 3 steps from the picture. Next, select one of the Root methods and go.
How to root access T-Mobile myTouch 2
Variant number 1
There will be little text in the instruction, only a couple of links: to the program and instructions from the developers to it, why spread a sheet of text if everything is done in a couple of clicks.
- We pass and download the program Rootkhp.Pro 3.1 on the pc. It has been written about it on the network enough, we will not arrange for garbage in the text on this page.
- We pass and read instruction on the official website. On version 3.1, it is exactly the same as on 1.6, apparently the editors on the site are full of brakes and have not updated the article. The program is universal and gets root in a couple of clicks, that is, for any supported model, you need to press the same buttons.
- That’s all, really manage in 20-30 minutes
If nichrome didn’t work out, then there might be something wrong with your hands, in which case I recommend simply trying again or switching to the second option 🙂
Variant number 2 also works
- Read instruction to the program (it is for version 2.2, but nothing has changed in 2.5 in the order of actions) and do everything as there.
- Download ZYKURoot 2.5
- Runs and follow the instructions
- Profit guys!
Repost articles in social media are welcome.
Hardreset on T-Mobile myTouch 2. Reset Android to factory settings
Short manual how to reset settings on T-Mobile myTouch 2. Reset Android to default settings.
- Turn on USB debugging
- We connect the device to the PC
- Download ZYKUReset v. 1 launch
- Press the button Start Reset
- Receive Reset Started Notification
- Next, we are waiting for the command to restart the smartphone.
- Doing a reboot! All! Done!