What is inside?
- Explain to me what is root
- Preparing Android for root
- How to root access Zuoku K9 K7E
- Hardreset on Zuoku K9 K7E. Reset Android to factory settings
How to root access Android can be obtained for free and without fraud (I recalled the dumb OneCLickroot application). Here you will get root on Zuoku K9 K7E free of charge, as the Owl from Winnie the Pooh said.
Explain to me what is root
We will not write what root access is and what for you need it, if you are here, then you need it 100% and it is time to act. Let’s get to work.
Preparing Android for root
To do this, perform 3 steps from the picture. And then we select 1 of the Root methods.
How to root access Zuoku K9 K7E
The instruction will be very short, since there are few actions, download the program and follow the instructions.
- We pass and download the program Rootkhp.Pro 3.1 on the pc. It has been written about it on the network enough, we will not arrange for garbage in the text on this page.
- We pass and read instruction on the official website. On version 3.1, it is exactly the same as on 1.6, apparently the editors on the site are full of brakes and have not updated the article. The program is universal and gets root in a couple of clicks, that is, for any supported model, you need to press the same buttons.
- That’s all, really manage in 20-30 minutes
If there is no result, try again or use option 2
- Read instruction to the program (it is for version 2.2, but nothing has changed in 2.5 in the order of actions) and do everything as there.
- Download ZYKURoot 2.5
- Runs and follow the instructions
- Profit guys!
Repost articles in social media are welcome.
Hardreset on Zuoku K9 K7E. Reset Android to factory settings
Short manual how to reset settings on Zuoku K9 K7E. Reset Android to default settings.
- Turn on USB debugging
- We connect the device to the PC
- Download ZYKUReset v. 1 launch
- Press the button Start Reset
- Receive Reset Started Notification
- Next, we are waiting for the command to restart the smartphone.
- Doing a reboot! All! Done!