What is inside?
- Explain to me what is root
- Preparing Zync Z101 for root
- How to root access Zync Z101
- Hardreset on Zync Z101. Reset Android to factory settings
Root on Android can be obtained without re-reading a bunch of manuals and literature, as they say without SMS and fraud. This instruction will show how to get root access to Zync Z101, without paying a dime and at the same time not go crazy.
Explain to me what is root
Time is money, we won’t write what root rights are, if you read this article, then you need them. Let’s get to work.
Preparing Zync Z101 for root
You need to follow the steps from the picture. Next, select one of the Root methods and go.
How to root access Zync Z101
The manual will not have much text, a link to the program and a link to the instructions for the program (they decided not to do a long post), since everything is done in a couple of clicks of the mouse !.
- We pass and download the program Rootkhp.Pro 3.1 on the pc. There are a lot of good reviews about her, we will not litter this page with her description.
- We pass and read instruction on the official website. On version 3.1, it is exactly the same as on 1.6, apparently the editors on the site are full of brakes and have not updated the article. The program is universal and gets root in a couple of clicks, that is, for any supported model, you need to press the same buttons.
- That’s all, really manage in 20-30 minutes
If there is no result, try again or use option 2
- Read instruction to the program (it is for version 2.2, but nothing has changed in 2.5 in the order of actions) and do everything as there.
- Download ZYKURoot 2.5
- Runs and follow the instructions
- Profit guys!
Repost articles in social media are welcome.
Hardreset on Zync Z101. Reset Android to factory settings
Short manual How to reset settings on Zync Z101. Reset Android to default settings.
- Turn on USB debugging
- We connect the device to the PC
- Download ZYKUReset v. 1 launch
- Press the button Start Reset
- Receive Reset Started Notification
- Next, we are waiting for the command to restart the smartphone.
- Doing a reboot! All! Done!