What is inside?
- Explain to me what is root
- Preparing Android for root
- How to root access ZYQ S7
- Hardreset on the ZYQ S7. Reset Android to factory settings
How to root access Android can be obtained for free and without fraud (I recalled the dumb OneCLickroot application). This manual will help you get root on ZYQ S7 step by step and not go crazy.
Explain to me what is root
We will not pour water about what root access is, because if you are here, then you definitely need it and you obviously did not bother reading the definitions. It’s time to get down to business.
Preparing Android for root
To do this, perform 3 steps from the picture. And then we select 1 of the Root methods.
How to root access ZYQ S7
The manual will not have much text, a link to the program and a link to the instructions for the program (they decided not to do a long post), since everything is done in a couple of clicks of the mouse !.
- We pass and download the program Rootkhp.Pro 3.1 on the pc. It has been written about it on the network enough, we will not arrange for garbage in the text on this page.
- We pass and read instruction on the official website. On version 3.1, it is exactly the same as on 1.6, apparently the editors on the site are full of brakes and have not updated the article. The program is universal and gets root in a couple of clicks, that is, for any supported model, you need to press the same buttons.
If nichrome didn’t work out, then there might be something wrong with your hands, in which case I recommend simply trying again or switching to the second option 🙂
- Read instruction to the program (it is for version 2.2, but nothing has changed in 2.5 in the order of actions) and do everything as there.
- Download ZYKURoot 2.5
- Runs and follow the instructions
- Profit guys!
Repost articles in social media are welcome.
Hardreset on the ZYQ S7. Reset Android to factory settings
Short manual how to reset settings on ZYQ S7. Reset Android to default settings.
- Turn on USB debugging
- We connect the device to the PC
- Download ZYKUReset v. 1 launch
- Press the button Start Reset
- Receive Reset Started Notification
- Next, we are waiting for the command to restart the smartphone.
- Doing a reboot! All! Done!